This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winner: @mummylion
This month we have a lovely multi-functional handbag from Mia Tui to give away. We think you’re going to like it…
If you looked in my handbag on an average day, you’d probably be horrified. Peering into the depths today I can see:
- notepad (full of a combination of work notes and my son’s scribblings)
- pens (where’s my pen? I’m sure I had some pens?!)
- iPad (in a protective case – I’m not mad)
- nappies (some in a bag, some strewn about)
- babywipes (threatening to leak)
- Halloween party bags (yes, I know it’s December)
- my keys (somewhere at the bottom – I locate them by sound)
- tissues (clean ones – I’m not that bad)
- a scattering of receipts (why don’t I just bin them?!)
- my makeup (never where I can see it when I need it)
This is where the Ava bag proves handy. On the outside, the Ava bag is a stylish, understated tote bag, but on the inside you get:
- Two clear internal bags with hand strap
- One matching clutchbag with hand strap
- Water bottle holder
- Key clip
- Sunglass holder
- Safety clips so you can secure your insert bags for added security
- Phone pocket
- Pen holder
Win the Mia Tui Ava bag
The Ava bag retails at £49.99 but we’ve got our mitts on one to give away. To enter the prize draw to win the Ava handbag:
- Tweet: “Win a stylish multi-functional @MiaTuiBags designer handbag from @MumsOnTheBlog http://bit.ly/uPutdQ”
- AND leave a comment below with your Twitter ID.
For up to four bonus entries, you can also:
- Like Mums on the Blog
- Like Mia Tui on Facebook
- Follow @mumsontheblog on Twitter
- Follow @MiaTuiBags on Twitter
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 8pm UK time on 26th December 2011 and a winner will be selected at random.
Prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: the Ava bag was given without charge to Mums on the Blog for the purpose of this review. Another is being provided for the purpose of the giveaway. No other payment was received. MOTB bloggers write with honesty and integrity at all times.
Latest posts by Emily @amummytoo (see all)
- MumsontheBlog loves the Babymel Spring/Summer 2013 styles - February 12, 2013
- Kids flown the nest? Retrocycling could leave you £735 better off - January 18, 2013
- Win a Hostess electric milk frother worth £49.99 and a host of Yeo Valley goodies - January 16, 2013
Do you agree with this? Post your thoughts below...