This Mother’s Day, how about forgoing the expensive chocs and flowers and helping save a child’s live instead?
UNICEF, the world’s largest children’s charity, works tirelessly to help the millions of mums and their children who are suffering from life threatening malnutrition.
You could send a nutritional UNICEF Inspired gift that will help a mum on the other side of the world to save the life of her hungry child.
- £23.50 will buy a month’s supply of therapeutic peanut paste – a life-saving food for malnourished children
- £12 will buy therapeutic milk – a milk-based powder used in emergency feeding centres, refugee camps and hospitals
- £22 will buy a gift basket with life saving supplies to help support the nutrition, health and education needs of children, including therapeutic milk, high-energy biscuits, oral rehydration salts, measles vaccines, water tablets, books and pencils.
Being a mum is about loving your children and protecting them from harm. Help another mum to simply do what mums do.
Latest posts by Emily @amummytoo (see all)
- MumsontheBlog loves the Babymel Spring/Summer 2013 styles - February 12, 2013
- Kids flown the nest? Retrocycling could leave you £735 better off - January 18, 2013
- Win a Hostess electric milk frother worth £49.99 and a host of Yeo Valley goodies - January 16, 2013
What do you think? Have your say below...